ACCEPTING NEW SINGERS for January 2023. Fill out the form below.
We are pleased that you may want to join us. We are a non-audition, social justice choir that believes in building a better community through music. Our 2022-2023 season will be a hybrid model with in-person singers at our rehearsal hall as well as interactive online “music sessions” every Wednesday evening starting the first week of January 2023 running through to May 2023.
Our upcoming season will include:
- weekly rehearsals in person OR Zoom “music sessions” on Wednesday evenings
- a password protected section of our website that will include vocal exercises and techniques, sheet music and rehearsal tracks on online resources
- vocal warm up exercises and vocal training including guest vocal specialists who will work specifically on voice production, pitch, vowels, diction, etc.
- several workshops by guest artists
- sectional practices
- ear training and sight singing in smaller groups
- and much, much more!
We strive to be fully accessible to everyone by removing physical, financial, musical and social barriers. Our Winter/Spring session runs from January to May. We will be rehearsing in person or via Zoom, each Wednesday. You will be asked to attend both an orientation and a vocal assessment session (details to follow).
Please complete the form below. You will then receive a confirmation by email that we have received it.
Your personal contact information will only be used for CT purposes. We will not share it with others. Communications from us include our notices of events, our newsletter and other choir activities.