ACCEPTING NEW SINGERS IN SEPTEMBER 2020. Fill out the form below.
We are pleased that you may want to join us. We are a non-audition, social justice choir that believes in building a better community through music. Our 2020-2021 season is going to be different from our “normal” seasons. We will not be performing two main concerts the way we have in the past. Instead, we will be having interactive online “music sessions” every Wednesday evening starting in September running through to December. We will be following up soon with the details of the second half of the season, from January to May 2021, as we are closing monitoring the current health situation.
Our upcoming season will include:
- weekly Zoom “music sessions” on Wednesdays from 7:00pm- 8:30pm
- a password protected section of our website that will include vocal exercises and techniques, sheet music and rehearsal tracks on online resources
- vocal warm up exercises and vocal training including guest vocal specialists who will work specifically on voice production, pitch, vowels, diction, etc.
- several workshops by guest artists
- sectional practices
- ear training and sight singing in smaller groups
- and much, much more!
We strive to be fully accessible to everyone by removing physical, financial, musical and social barriers. Our season goes from September to May. This season, we will be rehearsing each Wednesday via Zoom from 7pm to 8:30pm. You will be asked to attend both an orientation and a vocal assessment session (details to follow).
Please complete the form below. You will then receive a confirmation by email that we have received it.
Your personal contact information will only be used for CT purposes. We will not share it with others. Communications from us include our notices of events, our newsletter and other choir activities.